The Business Accelerator™
At last, a Workshop that will show you how to take back control of your business!
We've learned what works and what doesn't. This workshop is the result of 30,000 hours of research with Business Owners.
We'll teach you a real, grass roots system that works, and you'll leave with a one-page action plan that will help you:
- make more money
- get more time for yourself, and
- run your business easier.
If you don't believe us...read the testimonials below.
LIMITED TICKETS ARE SELLING OUT FAST, SO ACT NOW:
Some businesses we've worked with
Where & When:
Meet the guys:
We’re Harry & David.
Two business coaches from Newcastle. Partners in the firm - Momentum Business Improvement.
We’ve spent over 30,000 hours coaching, consulting and advising Australian business owners.
We’ve tested absolutely everything… across pretty much every industry there is.
So the bottom line is this - WE KNOW WHAT WORKS.
Which is why our clients get amazing results - like those shown below...scroll down...
- David Willard, the owner of Centurion Fire & Rescue Equipment - who said his decision to work with Momentum was the most important and successful business decision he's made. His business now employs more people and gives him more leisure time.
- Kirsten Bridge from TK Distributors, an Electrical Wholesaler in Newcastle - who tripled their sales, doubled their profits and acquired a new premises working with us.
- Grant Turner from Electrical Engineering Supplier Colterlec applied our strategies to increase his bottom line by thousands of dollars.
- Alan Linklater, retired owner of Powerdist, 4X’d his profit working with Momentum. And in doing so, was able to sell the business and retire early. Not too bad right?
- Or head coach of the Newcastle Jets, Ernie Merrick - who applied our management systems to a football club - and took them from the bottom of the ladder to second in one season. To quote Ernie “Momentum have got the runs on the board, they provide expertise in management in business or sport the principles are the same, and we (the Newcastle Jets) have certainly benefited from it.”
And now - we're sharing our 7 Step system - at our live workshop in Newcastle on 7th of November at NEX Newcastle
At the event, you’ll discover:
Will it work for you?
This is a workshop, not a sales pitch. We will unpack our entire model so you can instantly improve the performance of your business. As a result, you’ll walk out of this workshop with a notebook full of actions to take the moment you get back to the office.
But if you don’t think we’ve delivered on any of the promises we’ve made, let us know and we’ll give you an immediate refund.
That might be just $29 for this workshop, but we make exactly the same promises on workshops that are $10,000 and no one has ever asked for their money back, not once since we started 18 years ago.
Thursday 7th November 2019
Time: Registration 6:10pm for 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Location: 309 King St, Newcastle West
NEX (Newcastle Exhibition and Convention Centre)